UMass Amherst has partnered with Simplilearn to offer several postgraduate programs. These online applied-to-learn programs are exquisitely designed for professionals with an immersive award-winning learning model. The classes exclusively focus on applied learning, creating an immediate career impart.
In the third partnership of Simplilearn and UMass, the latter provides two distinctive post-graduate programs. The PGP in Agile includes Project Management and Lean Six Sigma. After completing the postgraduate programs, the program graduates receive UMass online certificates.
Today, in this article, we will discuss UMass’s online certifications. Stay tuned until the end to learn more about the postgraduate programs offered by UMass in collaboration with Simplilearn. Let’s get rolling.
Is the Post Graduate Program in Agile worthwhile?
The postgraduate program in Agile is exclusively designed and delivered through the Bootcamp-style learning delivery model of Simplilearn. This highly engaging learning model grants learners an excellent combination of self-paced online classes.
The programs also have live virtual classrooms that instructors and experts lead. And the best part is that it also provides interactive labs where the enthusiasts can discuss certain things.
This post-graduate program covers Agile methods, maturity models, release planning, scrum practices, etc. It also covers the exclusive hallmarks of the Agile problem-solving process.
Moreover, the program offers a framework for delivering improved product offerings. This is essentially done by integrating Design Thinking and DevOps with the philosophy of Agile Project Management.
To better understand the UMass Online Certification PGP in Agile, look at the embedded YouTube Video of Simplilearn: https://www.youtube.com/embed/S2FXj6l6Eg0.
Postgraduate Program in Project Management
Simplilearn aims to provide professionals access to top-class training programs which drive innovation, thereby accelerating careers. While the demand for Project Management experts is increasing, Simplilearn has partnered with UMass Amherst. And with that, they have efficiently brought about a Post Graduate Program in Project Management.
This comprehensive program is for six months that provides learners with digital and practical leadership skills. Thus, it helps lead and excel in otherwise complex transformational projects, becoming a digital-age project leader.
Project Management Professionals are in high demand
The global market for Project Management Software is expected to reach up to 7 BN USD by 2027. This valuation was presumed at a CAGR of 14.93%, specifically during the forecast period. This means there is a probability of a 6% growth in project management jobs by 2024. And by 2027, it is expected that there will be at least 22 million job opportunities for project management professionals.
Highlights of Postgraduate Program in Project Management
- Authorized training partner
- Every course is exquisitely aligned with IASSC-Lean Six Sigma and PMI-PMP.
- You can earn at least 146 PDUs for maintaining your CCR for the certifications of PMI.
- Opportunity to learn from the top university
- UMass ranks amongst the top 25 premier public universities in the U.S. News Education Rankings.
- It offers alum membership to UMass Amherst Alumni Association.
- Simplilearn career service and job guarantee programs
- You can attend mock interview sessions to help you crack difficult technical questions.
- You have the capability of strengthening your resume and acquiring career guidance from industry specialists.
- Scope for learning from the world’s best faculty
- You can attend masterclasses from the top-notch faculty members of UMass Amherst.
- The Post Graduate Program Offers live classes with seasoned industry practitioners who are active in their field.
Eligibility criteria of the Postgraduate Program in Project Management
This online certification postgraduate program demands a bachelor’s degree in any proper discipline. Enthusiasts from both management and non-management backgrounds are capable of applying to this program.
This program has been efficiently designed for managers, professionals, and engineers. It is for those who wish to gain the perfect and rightful digital skills and credentials. Thus, they can effectively put their careers on a path with accelerated growth.
Postgraduate Program in Lean Six Sigma
This postgraduate program in Lean Six Sigma is specifically targeted toward professionals who wish to pursue Quality Management. A career in Quality Management will essentially help in master the continuous improvement frameworks, agile management practices, and Six Sigma frameworks.
Highlights of Postgraduate Program in Lean Six Sigma
- Masterclasses by faculty from Isenberg, UMass Amherst, and Senior Consultants from KPMG.
- Joint Postgraduate program certification along with alum membership from Isenberg, UMass Amherst.
- Provides 100% money-back guarantee.
- Live interaction with Lean Six Sigma experts up to 8x times more.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification.
- Capstone projects from 3 Harvard case studies, six domains, 18 simulation projects, and 17 hands-on projects.
- Grants real-world capstone projects along with the mentoring of KPMG experts.
- The Job Assist of Simplilearn provides aid to get noticed by all the top hiring companies.
Skills covered in Postgraduate Program in Lean Six Sigma
Listed here are the following skills covered by the Lean Six Sigma program:
- Quality Management
- Agile Management
- Lean Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
What happens after completing the Postgraduate Program at UMass Amherst?
After completing the postgraduate programs at UMass Amherst, learners will:
- Receive a joint certificate of completion. This joint certificate is the UMass Amherst – KPMG in India – Simplilearn certificate.
- Receive a 3-credit elective transfer for UMass Amherst Isenberg Online MBA.
- Become a UMass Amherst Alumni Association member with invariable access to the Alumni Networks.
The UMass Bootcamps are completely online. Learners can seamlessly enroll in any UMass Online course and learn at their own pace and desired time. This blended learning approach can efficiently help in developing the requisite skills. And that is why professionals are capable of excelling in their fields.
The curriculum of UMass Bootcamp comprises core topics, including Project Management, Risk Management, and Quality Management. These are aligned with Axelos and the Project Management Institute’s official body of knowledge.
This postgraduate program imparts knowledge of digital transformation beyond the core topics. It also makes the best use of design thinking for effectively reinventing the customer experience. While you still have the chance to rise and shine, you should start immediately! If you are looking for any further information or career guidance related to UMass certification, call us: at 1800-212-7688