When Apple introduces a new iPhone, there will be a lot of excitement; everyone wishes to be the first to obtain it. The iPhone has the highest resale value. Selling your old model can help you make some money. There are several options for selling or trading in an old iPhone, but follow these guidelines if you want to get the most money.
You can do several things to increase the resale value of your iPhone.
- The best thing that you can do ever is to keep a case and a screen protector on your device in such good condition you can probably resell it for some of the highest prices
- Paperwork and at the box, an accessory that came with it. You want to keep as many things as possible as soon as you buy them.
- The next thing that you can do is maintain your battery health on your device
- Another thing you can do is don’t let your iPhone get too hot or too cold. Please keep it in really good conditions, which can be extremely helpful in terms of maintaining and preserving as much battery life as possible.
- Unpair your Apple Watch and AirPods
- Backup your all data
- Sign out from your iCloud and iTunes
- Remove your Apple ID
- Remove your sim card
- Disable “Find my device” on your iPhone.
Here are the best places to sell your old iPhone.
eBay Old iphone
There’s always eBay if you want to sell your equipment yourself. The site offers a quick tour where you can enter your phone’s specs before deciding whether to sell it via eBay’s usual auction procedure or a Quick Sale option, which pays you right away once eBay receives the phone.
Apple’s iPhone trade-in program allows you to get Apple Store credit for your old phone, a simple method to save money on a new iPhone.Visit the site, choose your iPhone model, answer a few questions about its condition, and receive an estimate.
Accept the quote and wait for your iPhone to arrive to collect your gift card. Alternatively, you can take it to an Apple Store and turn it in for immediate credit toward a purchase.
SellCell is so sure about their ability to find you the best price that they provide a guarantee. SellCell will pay you to double the difference if you find a higher buyback price within 24 hours of selling your phone.
On Decluttr, over 5 million people have sold their used tech equipment and other items. This is because they pay well and have a simple application process.
Check up your iPhone model, carrier, and condition, and you’ll be given quick pricing. Because of their price guarantee, you will get whatever price you are offered.
Customers are paid swiftly through Decluttr. They pay the next business day once they receive your iPhone. Sellers can receive payment via direct deposit, PayPal, or cheque.
Our top pick is BuyBack Boss, owing to their simple three-step process for selling your old iPhone. To begin, enter your device’s information and receive a quote. Getting a quotation takes less than a minute.
- Second, if you accept their offer, proceed to checkout to obtain a free shipping label.
- Third, you’ll get paid the same day BuyBack Boss receives your iPhone, either by check or PayPal.
BuyBack Boss is a BBB-accredited company that guarantees to pay the most significant amount for your old phone. Furthermore, they will match any better offer you find. In addition, they will match any better offer you discover.
Gazelle makes it simple to sell your old iPhone. Sellers can look up their model and carrier on Gazelle’s website.
After locating your iPhone, answer a few questions about its condition to receive a personalized offer. Offers are valid for 30 days.
Gazelle also has a rewards program for vendors. You’ll get the point for every dollar your Phone or another tech product is worth when you sell it. Then, the next time you sell something to Gazelle, you may use that value to get more money.
Swappa is a platform where you can immediately sell your iPhone. You’ll choose your phone model, add some images, and pick a fee on the website. Then, when someone buys it, you are immediately paid through PayPal.
For more valuable information visit the website